White board & batten siding paired with brown shingles and stained cedar brackets add timeless charm to this modified custom ranch – the Cherry Creek.
These homeowners made alterations to the standard design, including adding a 22 x 10 covered back patio, redesigning the kitchen to feature a convenient walk-in pantry, adjusting the primary bathroom to include a zero-entry shower, and so much more! Explore the modified floor plan below.
Upon entering this 1,732 square foot custom ranch home, you’re greeted by a spacious entryway leading to the open gathering and dining rooms. A gas fireplace with matte black tile and a homeowner-supplied mantle warm things up in this stunning ranch home. The custom-designed dining and kitchen areas feature Pure White cabinets, a ceramic tile backsplash, quartz countertops, a walk-in pantry, and a hickory-stained island with eat ledge. The kitchen also provides access to a generously sized covered patio, making it a perfect place to enjoy outdoor living. The primary suite has been enhanced with additional windows and a redesigned walk-in closet and bathroom layout. The zero-entry shower with a rain showerhead is the highlight of the redesign, featuring beautiful 12 x 24 tiles and a tile accent strip for a modern and spacious design. The other two bedrooms both have walk-in closets and share a hall bathroom.
- Siding: Linen Board and Batten (siding), Cider Mill (gable brackets, porch posts), Mission Brown (shingles), Thermatru Light Oak Gel Stain (front door)
- Kitchen: Catch Fawn (backsplash), Pure White (perimeter cabinets), Hickory wood stained Nutmeg (island)
- Flooring: Twilight Gray tile (owner bath), Invincible Kevlar LVT (main living space), Carbon Crystals carpet (bedrooms), Legend sheet vinyl (laundry room, hall bath)
- Bathrooms: Absolute Carrara Quartz (bath countertops), Pure White (vanity) / Owner Shower: Matte Desert Gray (pan), Lint Winter Stone (tile surround), Ice White Bliss Linear Iceland (accent strip)
- Fireplace: Matte Black (tile), Mantle (owner supplied)
- Wall Paint: Natural Choice SW7011
Check out the modified floor plan below and discover how these homeowners redesigned their Cherry Creek. Want to see our standard Cherry Creek design?
CLICK FLOOR PLAN TO ENLARGE
CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE