Custom Home Design
We have over 30 unique custom pre-designed plans and hundreds more custom designs that we enjoy sculpting to our clients needs. We are working on new custom designs everyday. In fact, virtually every home we've ever built has been customized in some way to meet our clients needs. We have been doing it since 1995. But unlike most builders, we don't stop there.
At American Heritage Homes we have Architectural, CAD and Interior Space Planning design professionals on staff and ready to turn your ideas into reality. Our company systems and personnel are hand picked to make the design process enjoyable and fruitful.
1. We start by getting to know you, your family, your living style and needs. Every family is different and has different priorities for a home.
2. Schematic Design - we take your input - sketches, ideas, photos and start chalking out living spaces and exterior styling.
3. Design Development - in this phase your CAD based floorplans and elevation(s) are used to begin refining the design to meet your budget and living priorities.
4. Working Drawings - at this point your floorplans and elevations are established and interior and exterior detailing is added. At this point, plans are typically detailed enough to establish a fixed budget for the overall home.
5. Production Integration - based on your working drawings, the process of production integration plans begins by hashing out final details, integrating changes, compiling engineered drawings and data on critial structural components in the home and preparing all the job documents needed throughout construction.
We are the experts at Custom Home Design and Building.